Saturday 7 May 2011

Tutorial five: Video production sessions

Guten Tag!
In today’s tutorial I will discuss with you the services of YouTube, and show you 5 online videos that display information about a meaningful occupation to me. Here goes, enjoy!

“Founded in February 2005, YouTube is the leader in online video, and the premier destination to watch and share original videos worldwide through a Web experience. YouTube allows people to easily upload and share video clips on www.YouTube.com and across the Internet through websites, mobile devices, blogs, and email” (Mashable.2010).
(Features of youtube.2011) states that YouTube has a variety of features for its users and developers.
In general YouTube has the features of:
-playlists and shows
-comments and comment search
-Groups
In considering the feature of video technology YouTube has the features of:
-playback
-uploading
-quality and codec’s
-3d videos
-video editor
In considering the feature of content accessibility YouTube has the features of:
-platforms
-annotations and captions
-licensing
-localization

For those who wish to do a little more research, take a look at this website about YouTube, enjoy!! http://google.about.com/od/moreaboutgoogleaps/p/youtubeprofile.htm



***An occupation that has become of huge personal interest to me is exercise! The big thing about becoming a ‘Uni kid’ is the known fact that you get fat!! Of course to begin with I’m not a small sized person, I like to joke that I’m a ‘lard’ which makes the situation less serious if the scales do get up a bit high, however EXERCISE, DIET AND A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE have proved to be crucial and meaningful occupations of mine to keeping healthy. Below I have added some links to YouTube videos which link in to help explain, demonstrate, or provide personal experiences of this personal occupation! 

-I have had the personal challenge of experiencing the ‘Lemon Detox diet’ which everyone seems to rave on about.  I must say it was a unique experience, had some negatives but certainly some positives as I stuck to it and achieved a weight loss of 4.5kg and have kept the majority of it off! Here’s a YouTube link of what the lemon detox is all about, enjoy!


-I have had the personal challenges of watching and experiencing the ‘8 minute abs workout’ in the comfort of my own home where I watched the clip of how to do it on you tube. I must add that the video is old school which made for a few good laughs!! Enjoy!

- The following video is a clip I interpret as an inspiration, not just entertainment. The star of this ‘mu hump’ clip should be an inspiration to us all as he shows comfort in his own body and has no shame in expressing himself to the world, even though he should perhaps be adopting meaningful occupations of exercise, a healthy lifestyle and diet. As I do no u may find this entertaining I do hope you see it as an inspiration!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY0xgRA_Sk0

--This next video I watch every time I can sense my personal motivation to eat healthy is failing. It’s a big motivator as the video displays the core benefits or particular fruits and vegetables which can beat eating kfc, McDonalds and pizza hut any day!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRJ71HLcKmI&feature=related

-This final video is an inspirational video I also like to watch to keep me motivated into having a healthy lifestyle, and what I believe would help many others in supporting them in their journey to living a healthy lifestyle through exercise and diet. Enjoy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment